Embarrassment, fear of extreme pain, a long recovery associated with traditional hemorrhoidectomy and fear of cancer all play a role in the delay in seeking treatment of hemorrhoids. We use nonsurgical treatment methods which result in minimal pain or discomfort.
Hemorrhoid Facts – Did You Know?
- Hemorrhoids are one of the most common ailments known to man.
- More than half of the population will develop hemorrhoids by age 50.
- Millions of Americans currently suffer from hemorrhoids.
- The average person suffers in silence for a long period before seeking medical care.
- We utilize advanced and modern methods to treat hemorrhoids with much less discomfort than traditional methods.
Prolapsing Internal Hemorrhoid: Rubber Band Ligation
Prolapsing Internal Hemorrhoid: Infrared Coagulation
Schedule a Consultation at Colorectal Surgical Associates
For more information on hemorrhoids please contact the Houston surgeons at the Colorectal Surgical Associates today.